Who are we?
Exclusive Travel Design (ETD) was established by David Magen in July 2010 as a new branch
of Oranim Educational Initiatives Ltd. In 2011 Oranim was purchased by Israel Way, and ETD is now operated by Maya Zrihen. Maya has vast experience in organizing luxury tours and events, and will use her experience and creativity to make your Israel experience everything you dreamed of.
What is our goal?
ETD's main objective is to enable as many people as possible to see Israel and fall in love
with the country. In order to achieve this goal, ETD offers a wide range of opportunities to
travel to Israel, focusing on theme tours and privately organized groups but not excluding
trips sponsored by organizations. Concentrating on an upscale market, ETD strives for
excellence, and will only engage local service providers who have a proven track record at
the required standard.
Why choose ETD?
- ETD offers a high level of service which commences from the first day of planning. This
service does not end when the client returns to his/her destination since this will be the best
time to start planning the next trip.
- ETD clients enjoy the benefit of long term relationships with leading service providers in
Israel, which include hotels, restaurants, museums, wineries and more.
- ETD believes in one stop shopping, which relieves the client of many time-consuming
preparations before traveling to Israel.
- ETD will invest precious time in preliminary interviews and research in order to design the
most appropriate and exclusive travel experience.
- ETD has an unparalleled familiarity with Israel’s top licensed tour guides and prides itself
with the ability to match each group or individual with suitable personnel.
- ETD is driven by a commitment to quality, by an understanding that the clients’ comfort is a
key factor in the overall experience, and by a passion about Israel